Avocados, chicken, chipotle, black beans… some of my favorite ingredients. Mexican food is often easy to prepare gluten free, which is just another reason why I love these spicy, delicious combinations. Make your upcoming fiesta healthier without sacrificing one ounce of flavor. Here they are!
1) Mango-Cucumber Guacamole with Sweet Potato Chips– easy starter, side dish or snack.
2) Shrimp Ceviche – fresh, light appetizer or lunch.
3) Avocado Corn & Black Bean Salad– simple salad, chicken topper or dip for organic blue corn tortilla chips.
5) Albondigas Soup– a delicious, satisfying meatball soup.
6) Chipotle Grilled Chicken– fire up your grill, this one’s a winner!
7) Salsa Chicken (slow cooker)– super, super easy and wonderful topped on a sweet potato, steamed brown rice or quinoa as a “burrito bowl”.
8) Fish Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Yogurt Crema– these are just plain good.
9) Tostada Burgers with Corn Salsa – a fun twist on tostadas with a citrus-y corn salsa.
10)Fiesta Meatballs – who doesn’t love a good meatball?